Viva Cuba Libre Bow Tie
Imagine living in a place where you were free from/of everything. A place where one is free of private institutions and the worries of food or medicine. The term ''Long Live Free Cuba'' stood for freedom from oppression in various forms.
This tie captures the vivid colors associated with the term "freedom."
- Red often represents courage, revolution, hardiness, blood, and/or valor
- Blue often represents freedom, vigilance, perseverance, justice, prosperity, peace, and/or patriotism
- Yellow/Gold often represents the sun, wealth, and/or justice
- White often represents peace, purity, mountain snow, and/or innocence.
- Black often represents determination, ethnic heritage, and/or defeating one's enemies
All bow ties are made as ordered which means that pattern placement may vary slightly from the pictured item. Also, some hues may vary based on computer screen/resolution. We only use high quality 100% cotton and pay much attention to quality and detail in the sewing of our items.
Fabric + Care:
- 100% African Wax Cotton
- Made with love
- Dry clean
- Made in Oakland, CA
- Freestyle bow tie
- Neck size 12-18 inches
- Packaged in a satin varnished pillow box that has a matte luxurious finish
- Comes with "how to tie" instructions.