*We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back.
The Super Bowl is the biggest event in American sports and it is also a great opportunity for friends and family to come together for an enjoyable evening. Whether you are hosting a big gathering or just having a few close friends over, there are certain must-haves that will help make your Super Bowl party a success. It is important to make sure you have plenty of snacks to keep your guests happy. Whether you’re a die-hard football fan or just looking for a fun way to celebrate the big game, these 30 delicious Super Bowl snack ideas will make your party a hit.
- Pigs in a Blanket: These classic snack bites are always a hit! Make your own by wrapping pre-made crescent rolls around hot dogs, or get creative by using croissant dough and different types of sausage.
- Loaded Nachos: Take your nachos to the next level by adding your favorite toppings. Make sure to have plenty of cheese, jalapenos, tomatoes, olives, sour cream, and guacamole.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip: This spicy dip is always a favorite. The best part? You can make it ahead of time and just heat it up when guests arrive.
- Spicy Popcorn: Give your popcorn a kick by sprinkling it with chili powder or adding a few drops of your favorite hot sauce.
- Cheesy Garlic Bread: This is an easy, delicious snack that’s sure to please. Use your favorite type of bread and top it with plenty of cheese and garlic.
- Sliders: Whether you’re serving classic beef sliders or veggie alternatives, everyone will love these bite-sized sandwiches.
- Veggie Platter: Make sure to provide something for everyone by serving a variety of fresh vegetables with a variety of dips.
- Chicken Wings: You can’t have a Super Bowl party without wings! Serve them plain or with your favorite sauces.
- Quesadillas: These cheesy snacks are always a hit. Make sure to have plenty of fillings, such as peppers, onions, and black beans.
- Chips and Dip: Provide a variety of chips and dips for your guests to choose from. Hummus, salsa, and guacamole are always great choices.
- Cheese Fondue: Create a fun, interactive snack by setting up a cheese fondue station. Provide a variety of meats, vegetables, and breads for dipping.
- Soft Pretzels: Make your own soft pretzels with pre-made dough or buy them frozen and bake them in the oven. Serve them with a variety of dips.
- Deviled Eggs: For a classic snack, make deviled eggs with a variety of toppings, such as bacon, chives, and paprika.
- Pigs in a Blanket Waffle Bites: Make these fun snacks by wrapping pre-made crescent rolls around miniature waffles.
- Loaded Fries: Take your fries to the next level by topping them with cheese, bacon, and your favorite sauces.
- Mini Tacos: These bite-sized tacos are fun to make and even more fun to eat. Provide a variety of fillings, such as beef, chicken, and vegetables.
- Mini Pizzas: Make your own mini pizzas with pre-made dough or buy them frozen and bake them in the oven. Provide a variety of toppings for guests to choose from.
- Mini Hot Dogs: These bite-sized treats are sure to be a hit. Wrap pre-made crescent rolls around miniature hot dogs and bake in the oven.
- Stuffed Mushrooms: Provide a variety of mushrooms, such as white button and portobello, with a variety of fillings.
- Potato Skins: Potato skins are a classic snack that’s sure to please. Make your own by baking potato halves in the oven and topping them with cheese, bacon, and chives.
- Spinach Artichoke Dip: This classic dip is always a hit. Serve it with chips, pita bread, or vegetables.
- Buffalo Chicken Taquitos: For an easy snack, wrap pre-made tortillas around a mixture of cooked chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce. Bake in the oven until crispy.
- CheeseBoard: Create a beautiful cheese board with a variety of cheeses, meats, fruits, and crackers.
- Fruit Platter: Provide a variety of fresh fruits, such as berries, melon, and pineapple, for a sweet, healthy snack.
- Trail Mix: Make your own trail mix with a variety of nuts, dried fruit, and candy.
- Popcorn Balls: Make these classic snacks by mixing popcorn with melted marshmallows and butter.
- Stuffed Peppers: For a fun, flavorful snack, stuff peppers with a mixture of cooked rice, beans, and vegetables.
- Onion Rings: Make your own onion rings by cutting onions into rings and dipping them in a mixture of egg and flour. Fry them in hot oil until golden brown.
- Mini Quiches: Make mini quiches with pre-made crusts and a variety of fillings, such as spinach, cheese, and bacon.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies: You can’t go wrong with this classic snack. Provide a variety of cookies for your guests to enjoy.
It’s also important to make sure you have plenty of drinks on hand for your guests. Beer is a classic choice for a Super Bowl party, but you can also offer an assortment of other drinks such as sodas, juices, and punches. If you want to get creative, you can also make up a special Super Bowl-themed drink such as a “Touchdown Punch” or a “Hail Mary Margarita.”
Finally, make sure you have enough furniture for your guests to sit and relax. If you don’t have enough chairs, consider setting up some folding chairs or bean bags for your guests to sit on. You can also set up a few tables for people to eat and drink at.
No matter what type of snacks you serve for your Super Bowl party, make sure to have plenty of variety to keep your guests happy. With these 30 yummy Super Bowl snacks, you’re sure to have a great time!