Are you planning a picnic? The perfect picnic can be accomplished through five simple categories: Serving (i.e. food), Toting, Accessories, and Location. Whether it's a picnic for the girls or something you're planning for that special someone, here is a simple yet helpful checklist!
For Toting and Seating:
- Picnic basket or canvas bag (for carrying all your serving supplies)
- Insulated pack (for your beverages and cheese)
- Picnic blanket (preferably waterproof on the bottom)
- Picnic pillows (This is the best way to sit pretty!)
- Utensils (including serving utensils)
- Napkins (we prefer cloth napkins for an elevated experience)
- Bottle opener (It will be difficult to uncork a wine bottle without it)
- Drinks (including lots of water)
- Cutting board (ideal as a level serving surface, you can’t spill any of your wine)
- Wireless Speakers
- Baby Wipes (perfect for cleaning up and your hands)
- Trash bags
- Ziplock bags for left overs
- Insect repellent
- Sport or activity equipment (Frisbees, balls, bubbles, cards, water guns ... whatever the crowd likes).
We hope this checklist is helpful. If you are looking for picnic pillows and a table cloth, then your in luck! Check out our Paradise 3-Piece Picnic Set!